Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mother should I build the wall ?

If you involuntarily continue to sing the next line when you read the title, Hello !
We should be buddies, BEST buddies :D

Basically, I just need a cactus that needs not to be watered everyday. Not that I forget my responsibility to water or change the water for my pretty flowers. With cactus, less responsibility yet I can still feed my eyes with greens every morning (bliss) !

It just that, as weird as it sounds, the flowers tend to attract ants. Yes, really. ANTS !

The flowers are not giving out nice smell. Definitely far from anything sweet.
And so, without a doubt, ants are attracted to me. I guess ?
Being acknowledged for being sweet by the ants. Oh heck, I definitely deserve a moment haha.




In the past, the best of people, the noblest of people, and the people that were most trusted in matters of religion would go to rulers and command them (to do good deeds, to rule justly, and to apply Islamic law); meanwhile, others would stay in their homes and take no part (in the affairs of society on a political level); no one benefited from the latter group of people, and no one even noticed them. But as for now, it is the most evil of people who go to rulers and command them. And those who stay in their homes and don’t go to them are the best of people.
—Sufyān al-Thawrī [d. 161H/778CE]

Mouth might be shut. One shall not be judged by silence, isn't it ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment