Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blackout ,

I laughed at the title.
Not that it has double meaning or anything.
It just that since it's summer over here, blackout seems to be a daily thing (just so you know).

AND ,

Not even more than 5 minutes, NOPE.

I posted my previous post not for long before I deleted it haha. And surprisingly there were few people got the chance to read it haha.

So basically,

I am scared.
This is scary.
And I kid you not.

Allah almighty, He who knows everything.


Correct Me If I Go Astray ,


When Abu Bakr became the Khalifa he addressed people saying: “People!  If you see that I am on the right way help me.  But if you see that I am on the wrong way correct me.”
One of the people who was listening said: “If we see you on the wrong way we will correct you by the sword!”
Abu Bakr said, “I thank Allah that He has given me company which will correct me if I go astray!”
(Al-Kattani)

No comments:

Post a Comment