Friday, August 9, 2013

Post examinations. Post Ramadhan. Post Eid.

Alhamdulillah.


Basically, this year's first day of Eid was definitely different. I actually wore an all white kebaya (the sisters too). I didn't have a say on this issue by the way haa. It was absolute torture. I had a hard time to prepare the food, to eat, to wash dishes, to take my short nap after eating (necessary haha). All and all it was torturous but to hear compliments here and there was quite nice haha. If I were to complain, that would be selfish and definitely asking for a slap (I dont like to be slapped). Therefore, I just want to say that I am grateful for everything. One word, Alhamdulillah :)

Besides things that happened yesterday, it felt different without my late grandfather. Without my grandmother's house (don't ask haa). Everything was so different. I'm not quite sure how to put all those in words but I am thankful that I got the chance to meet them. :)

And everyone's highlight on the first day, definitely was the outfit of the day (#ootd was everywhere haha). I wish to do the same. 

What I wore.


Hahahahahahahahahaha it became a tradition I think for me to annoy everyone before I asked for forgiveness every year. Therefore, dearest friends, dearest foes, do forgive me for all my wrongdoings. Might be intentional or not. I was still wrong. Hence, I am sorry. 

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN :) <3

Aaaaaaand it's the last eid for me and the metals baby :D

No comments:

Post a Comment