Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dearest Baby ,

26th September has always been meaningful to my family since it was my baby sister's birthday !

Happy 15th Birthday Izzati Athirah Ab. Razak ! <3
With blessings from Him and unending love from me, I wish you a great year ahead, a joyful life and definitely wishing and praying that you'll excel for the upcoming exams. Since you work real hard for it, there's nothing else I can do but to pray and to help you with what I can. I love you, be the baby sister that everyone adores cause you'll forever be the baby in the family. I love you :) <3

I wished her 2 days late from the actual date but not feeling even a slight of guilt cause I bought her birthday present since early of the year. For that, I'm not even surprised if there's anyone calling me a good sister. I'll post picture of adorable her as soon as I found my hard disk, its either I misplaced it or someone took it.


Haha forget it, since a birthday post shouldn't be put on hold, I stole her picture from fb. Will be fetching her later with my brother. She got to spend the whole weekend at home ! Expecting big laughs cause she always make people around her happy ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment