Friday, December 20, 2013

I made a list ,

I made this. Just in case if you wanted to make me happy. Or you're curious. Or to be a good friend. Or to help me expand my collections. That would be nice :) 


From this list, I only own Wuthering Heights. Still haven't got the chance to read though. 

Oh and did you know ?

When I purchased Wuthering Heights, I was asked by the worker in Kinokuniya whether I wanted the children's version or the literature one. True story. I wasn't sure how to feel. People still assumed me as a school girl. In other words, I look young haha. Even strangers, usually uncles and aunties asked why was I not in school when I was at the mall during weekdays. That happened all the time. I am used to it. But when I was asked whether I wanted a children's version book, that just took this height thing to a whole new level. Or worse, when I use my card to pay. The suspicious faces I got just made me grin like an idiot.

I don't get it. Honestly, I have the standard heights of most girls back home. BUT WHY DO PEOPLE LOOK AT ME DIFFERENTLY ? So unfair. Oh and don't get me started what happened during my euro trip last winter break hahahaha. 

Everytime this happened, I always tell my family. No comforting words, only laughs. Cheeeeers. 


P/s : I really do need a camera. I do not have mine right now. I need one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment