Tuesday, December 3, 2013

(Twenty-something)th

I lost count. 

She is infuriating. She pisses me off. She always get on my nerves. She still makes me cry like I am a six year old girl though I just turned twenty-two. She always give comments that make me cries all the time and me end up sitting in the corner, sulking. She loves to hear me scream. She definitely loves to see me cry or bawling, even. She still give me the sloppy kisses that I hate. If I am lucky, she will just randomly bite or pinches my cheeks. Or give me her deadly hugs which I love, I think. 

She is a bully. 
She bullies. A lot. 

To this incredible human being, I would like to wish you a massive happy birthday. I am wishing you well with everything. Thank you for being annoying. Thank you for putting up with my annoyingness. You will always be the older sister that her younger sister looks up to. It kinds of hit me that I have difficulties to list the good things but not the negative ones haha. I kid. You are a wonderful person and if I were to make a list, it will be a long one. Well hope you had a great birthday without me and Benj. We love you too much. Thank you for making me happy. Thank you for being there for me, always. Thank you. :) <3

Love you and missing you so bad. Adik loves you so much. 

Again, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZZATI ALIAH BINTI AB RAZAK ! :) <3



You questioned me when I did not post about your birthday last year. I just laughed. The edits on the photo are ridiculous and I am not sorry because I am annoying hahaha love you Kak Aliah ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment