Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Oblivious ,

Definitely a fun way to wake up every morning laughing at yourself realizing you have the same hair as Dan's, specially similar like the one in the Overjoyed video hahahahahaha

My birthday is in another four months. Just gave a reminder to my friend yesterday. She rolled her eyes, laughed and said that she will be making a countdown just for that. That my friend, is what I called quality.

My sister called and I was asked about the baju kurung that will be worn on the first day of Eid which is in another 2 months...... Haha I am so touched that my opinion was taken for considerations though I will not be around during that time. Who knows when will I actually get the chance to wear it ahahahah

ALSO. My day was spent with me browsing through the websites that offer cheap flight tickets while looking at the world map mmhm, oh yes. Hahahahahaha :D :D :D

"Why are you sad? - Because you speak to me in words, and I look at you with feelings."

Hahahahhahaha






No comments:

Post a Comment