Thursday, September 18, 2014

Oh Frosty ,

Frosty is killing me now. She is at it again. HELP ! 

Anyways, I just found out something funny. Well, since I kind of went back so sudden last month, people were making assumptions. Scary assumptions and funny too. First, there were people thought that I had some problems and sick that I had to go back to get my treatments. Haaaa, bless you people for being so worried but alhamdulillah all is well and I am not sick. Secondly hahahahahaha, people thought that I went back because I got engaged. Like where did that come from ??!! Like seriously hahahahahaha. I felt like they were mocking me when they asked me about it but they were really serious that I had to laugh about it. I am not engaged !! Haaaaaaaaaa !!!


If you are in front of your laptop now. Try this. Put your little finger on the alphabet O and your thumb on the shift key haha. Now you know how short my fingers are haaa ! If you do play instruments, tell me that I am not making any excuses haaaa hhaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment